SIDBI Grade A 2023 Notification
SIDBI is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing, and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in India. Grade A 2022 Notification has been released by SIDBI. This time there are 100 vacancies and it's a very good opportunity for government job aspirants. We are providing all the important details of this notification below. Have a look:
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Important Dates
|SIDBI Grade A 2024 Activity||Tentative Dates|
|SIDBI Grade-A Opening of Online Registration||8 November 2023|
|SIDBI Grade-A Closing of On-line Registration ||28 November 2023|
|SIDBI Grade-A cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria||To be Notified|
|SIDBI Grade A Last Date to Pay the Application Fees||28 November 2023|
|SIDBI Grade-A Online Examination Date||To be Notified|
|SIDBI Grade-A Interview Schedule Date||December / January 2023 ( Tentatively)|
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Vacancies Details
Below are the category-wise details of SIDBI Grade A Vacancies
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Note: The selected candidate will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the SIDBI for a period of 3 years or to pay SIDBI a sum of `2 Lakh in case he/she leaves SIDBI before the completion of the 3 year service period.
SIDBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria
Please read these details carefully. Not meeting with the eligibility criteria may lead to the cancellation of your candidatureship.
Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years.
(Candidates born not earlier than 05.03.1994 and not later than 04.03.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply)
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non- creamylayer)||3 years|
Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under"The Rights of Persons
with Disabilities Act,2016".
|PwBD [OBC candidates] [cumulative withOBC relaxation]||13 years|
|PwBD [SC / ST candidates] [cumulative with SC/ST relaxation]||15 years|
Ex-servicemen candidates (as per the provisions of Ex- Servicemen (Re-
employment in CentralCivil Services and Posts) Amendment Rules,
2012) Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short ServiceCommissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have
been released on completion of assignment (including those whose
assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or
physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Educational Qualification Details
Bachelors' Degree in Law, OR Bachelors' Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
Master's Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce/ Economics/ Management subject) from an institute/ University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC)/ Central Government
CA/ CS/ CWA/ CFA
Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
The candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above indicated qualifications.
Note: Proper document from Board / University / Institution for having declared the result on or before March 24, 2022, has to be submitted at the time of Interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institution.
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of SIDBI Grade A 2022 is an online examination comprising of objective test as well as descriptive test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut -off marks decided by SIDBI, would be called for interview.
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test|
|1||English Language||Objective||30||30||20 Minutes|
(With special reference to Banking and Financial Sectorand Economic and
|3||Reasoning Aptitude||Objective||40||60||40 Minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||40||60||30 Minutes|
| ||TOTAL|| ||160||200||120 Minutes|
| ||Online descriptive test:Candidates will be required to answer by typing on computer|
Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business LetterWriting (10 Marks)
Note: It is essential to attempt all three questions.
|TOTAL|| ||163||250||180 Minutes|
- All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive test will be provided in both English and Hindi.
- All the objective questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers, to a question only one will be the correct answer. The Candidate will have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click' that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that the candidate has clicked on will be treated as his/her answer to that question.
- For objective type of tests, there will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Cutoffs may be applied in two stages:
-On scores in individual tests
-On Total Score
- The total marks of the examination will be 250 which include 50 marks of the English Descriptive Section.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against full marks of 250. The Descriptive Test will be evaluated only for those candidates who qualify in the Objective type of tests (on total and individual sections of objective tests) and are ranked adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.