SBI PO Interview Details
Candidates who clear Phase II (Mains) will be eligible for Phase III exam. Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Phase-II (Main Exam). There will be no sectional cut-off.
Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for Phase-III from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score, as decided by the Bank.
III Phase Comprises of:
The Bank may conduct Psychometric test for personality profiling, of those candidates who will be shortlisted for Phase-III. Finding of the test may be placed before the Interview panel for having a through perspective on the candidates.
The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.Candidates qualifying for Phase-III under 'OBC' category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the 'Non-Creamy layer' clause. Candidates who have registered themselves as OBC but do not submit OBC 'Non-Creamy layer' certificate and request for interview under General category will not be entertained. Candidates qualifying for Phase-III under EWS category would be required to submit EWS certificate issued based on gross annual income for the financial year 2021-22 as per DoPT guidelines. Candidates who have registered themselves as EWS but do not submit EWS certificate issued based on gross annual income for the financial year 2021-22 as per DoPT guidelines and request for interview under General category will not be entertained.
The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
The marks obtained by the candidates in Phase-II (Main Examination both Objective & Descriptive Tests) and Phase-III (Group Exercise & Interview) will be normalised to 100 marks as detailed below.
|Group Exercise & Interview
The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Phase-II and Phase-III. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
SBI PO Interview Course Details
- Two Mock Interviews (Hindi/English) with Detailed Feedback from Interviewers
- First Mock Interview with PM Interview Experts & Second Mock Interview (one on one) with Ex SBI PO Interview Panel Member (Ex-Bank GM/DGM)
- 1 Group Discussion/Group Exercise round based on previous year SBI PO experience
- Around 20 Detailed Sessions for All-Round Interview Preparation
- Complete Overview of SBI PO Interview Process
- Coverage of Banking Awareness and Current Affairs Section
- Sessions For Personality Development
- Personalized tips and suggestions for Interview preparation based on the candidate's profile
- Personalized Doubt Clearing Sessions on Telegram